Finally my Mac is back up and running again. But I've lost most of the data so I've gotta reinstall everything. Gaaaah. Looking forward, I've painted the darker parts of my Shadow Scheme Exia. Here's an armour piece to stare at. Lol. I'm quite satisfied with how the dark grey-black turned out, as that's the initial idea. I added some subtle post-shading that you can spot if you look reeeeeeally closely.
Exia apart, here are a coupla peeks at some other WIPs I've held off for the moment. I'm actually working on the DMK Bumblebee and am almost done with the fella before I stalled in place of other more urgent projects. While I haven't taken pics of Bee's yellow bling armour, here are some inrernals, dry-brushed and detailed up with enamels to check out.