Sunday, October 9, 2011

GUNDAM CENTRAL?


    I'm excited fellas. Cos HAG's workshop is finally opening. Yeah you heard right, friends in Singapore. HAG is opening a workshop...an ACTUAL workshop that will sell kits, supplies AND hold classes with airbrush facilities to boot. Oh, and throw in displays too. The works.





    While I haven't been down, Toymaker dropped by today to have a look-see. The place is big. Definitely enough room in there to play street soccer, figuratively speaking. While I'm still finding out more details from the owners, I hear that the place, which is at Paya Lebar (15 Arumugam Rd), should open sometime early November. They're currently in the midst of renovations now, so stay tuned and I'll bring more updates and hopefully pics, when they come.

    Finally, a place in Singapore where like-minded modellers can actually bang heads. Hell yeah!


    More pics at Toymaker's.

No comments:

FIND IT!

COOL FOLKS