Friday, May 18, 2012

Zephyr [spallow stealth blade]



    Here's the final piece to my trio of Ages - Zephyr (pronounced 'Zy-fer'...look it up. It's a word lol). I didn't want any elaborate colour scheme on this one. He's supposed to be ninja Gundam, so stealth colours in a cool metallic sheen should do it. I know, I know - How can it be stealth when it's so bling rite? lol. Well it's more of a stylistic choice I made for the colour. I do feel that in this scheme it does look more ninja-ish than the original colour, dontcha think? What's more, we're building giant flying robots here....Does ANY of it make sense????? :P As for the energy blade, those of you who're familiar with Xbox will know what I'm talking about. Winkwink. It's made from the blades of the MG Qanta of course. I just thought the Spallow needed a more badass slashing weapon instead of that puny dagger they gave him. Less talk, more pics - Enjoy!























AVENGERS...I mean AGES ASSEMBLE!! lol









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks awesome!
One question though, how did you build the energy blade?

FIND IT!

COOL FOLKS