Thursday, July 5, 2012

GOING TO THE PROMISED LAND


    In 48 hours' time I will be in the Promised Land of all Gunpla modellers and Otakus alike - Tokyo! Why haven't I mentioned this before? Because it wasn't confirmed until...well...yesterday. LOL. This is probably the craziest trip-on-a-whim I've ever done in my life, but it so happened that the girlfriend's outta town, and it so happened that I found out a colleague of mine, who also likes toys and design, has been thinking about going to Tokyo himself too! So why not just team up right? It's just a four-day smash and grab session as we don't wanna blow too much on a hotel sooooo....I'm just hoping I have enough time to see the stuff I wanna see and buy the stuff I wanna buy. (And I hope I have enough suitcases to bring them back lol). Depending on time (and laziness), I might document some of the places I come across so it will be useful to you guys if you're planning a trip too. Stay tuned....Ganbatte!


    One more thing....it's always good to do some research before you go, and this is the best English map I can find of Akihabara.


No comments:

FIND IT!

COOL FOLKS